Welcome to my world!

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Circular Terraces of Moray

These Circular Terraces of Moray are located in the Sacred Valley near Cuzco. The Incans used these terraces for agricultural purposes. This particular loacation was used to test out different crops and perfect their farming. So if I understood our guide properly, this was something like a test site. Each circle had a different micro-climate.

I actually got sick at the salt pond and by the time I got here the only picture I could take was the one from up top, I didn't go down to walk the circles. BHC did go down with the guide and laid in the the center where there was suppposed to be a lot of energy according to the Incans. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home