Welcome to my world!

Thursday, September 29, 2005


Aaaaaugh! I was driving home last week. I just got on the freeway and bam! A rock hits my windshield and a crack appears. That sucks! Luckily I lowered my insurance deductable for the windshield replacement down from $250 to $50. It seems like the Minis are susceptible to cracks because the windshield is more upright than other cars. When I got the Mini, I picked it up at Pleasanton. Five minutes on the freeway, bam! Luckily that crack was small and repairable. I guess it's one of the few drawbacks to owning a Mini Cooper!
 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sucks! but at least you didn't personally get hit by a rock.

12:18 PM

 
Blogger bok choy boy said...

ouch!!!

12:23 PM

 
Blogger MocMoc and Rocketdog said...

I know how you feel - sucks when luck is not on your side.

1:35 PM

 
Blogger bok choy boy said...

Well, I decided to get it replaced at the Mini dealership because of all the warning people had about 3rd party window people. Seems like Mini's a little more complicate. There's a plastic cover piece that needs to be put on correctly. Well, it ended up being about $750! Ouch! Glad my insurance covered it!

11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home