Welcome to my world!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Going Nowhere


Going Nowhere
Originally uploaded by bokchoyboy.
It's been storming off an on for what seems like weeks now. One big benefit is that it brings storm lighting. As a photographer I am attracted to image with storm lighting. I just love the mood that it creates.

I just discovered another benefit of the storms, rocks and pebbles that get washed up on the shore. I started collecting a few pebbles here and there when I started shooting at Ocean Beach but on a normal day, I would only find one or two because there just weren't many to choose from. Not when I went this week! I hit the motherload! There were sooooo many pebbles. I think I must have had over 10lbs in my pocket. When I have time, I take a picture of some of the pebbles and post it. You can see the beach littered with pebbles and rocks in this picture.

2 Comments:

Blogger MocMoc and Rocketdog said...

nice to see you blogging again! is this due to your flickr burnout? --MM

6:09 AM

 
Blogger bok choy boy said...

hahaha, could be....

9:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home