Welcome to my world!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Going under the lasik knife!

Well after years of wanting to get lasik surgery done, I am finally going to go through with it! My surgery is scheduled for June 6th with Dr. Manche of the Stnaford Medical Center. I got recommended to from an optometrist who said that Dr. Manche is the person that other eye surgeons go to to get lasik. Very reassuring. With that reassurance comes a price. Dr. Manche is not cheap, not at all, but I figured, these are my eyes. I don't want to mess around with someone whose cheaper but not as good, right?

I don't think I am nervous yet. Maybe as time gets closer. i am more annoyed because I have to wear my glasses for the whole week prior. Yuck!

Anyone out there who's done the surgery and have advice or a story?

3 Comments:

Blogger bok choy boy said...

So today is the day after my surgery! So far so good. My vision still has a little bit of haziness but my vision is good. It's better now than this morning and I think it's even better than with my contacts. Needless to say, I think it was a success. I'll get back to you in a week with another update.

9:02 PM

 
Blogger MocMoc and Rocketdog said...

Sorry! I forgot you were going under the knife! How are you feeling now? How are you seeing? --MM

10:32 AM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

hi G!

helloooo! how are your eyes today?! :) i just found your blog again this afternoon, will be reading on your peru trip and live vicariously thru you! :)

sarah

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home